Friday 5 September 2014

5 Annoying Pop Songs We All Love To Hate *GUEST POST*

Hi! I'm Emily from Mytacism Music and Sunbran and I have been given an opportunity to come and guest post on here :)

When I was thinking about what to write for this post a really annoying song came on the radio that inspired me to list some of the songs I find so annoying. I mean there has always been songs in the charts that have been so awful yet so contagious it hurts, so why not come up with a short list of some of the more newer songs to repeat endlessly through our minds?

5. Rather Be - This song is probably a more personal hate of mine but I think it's the irony that really ruins it for this song since whenever the song is played, there is definitely another place I'd rather be. 



4. Call Me Maybe - This is such an annoying song purely based on the pathetic lyrics involved and the amount it has been overplayed. The video to it is pretty annoying too.


3. Happy - 'Happy' has been overplayed so much it and aggravates you in ways words can't describe but it just won't get out of your head. It should be called 'Angry' instead.


2. Wrecking Ball - 'Wrecking Ball' wouldn't be half as bad if it wasn't accompanied by such an awful video of Miley swinging around naked on a big ball so the video is all you can see when this song is played.


1. The Fox - There can be no arguments with this song. It's 'ting ting ting' and 'ring ring ring' are enough to drive anyone mad but still get stuck in their head regardless of any efforts to get rid.






More about me..
I'm Emily and I basically spend most of my time blogging, reading and listening to music. Can't get better than that right? Find me at http://mytacismmusic.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment